Want to buy an affordable elliptical trainer? If yes, then the Exerpeutic Folding magnetic upright bike with pulse is the best choice.
Characteristic features of Exerpeutic Folding Magnetic Upright Bike:
- The weight carrying capacity of the magnetic upright bike is quite excellent and is up to 300 lbs.
- It is featured with the large seat cushion that is perfect for people of any size.
- This upright bike comes with the hand pulse monitor for heart rate monitoring.
- It features a compact design so that it can be folded easily and it comes with the transportation wheels for easy transport.
- This is featured with the large LCD display that indicates distance, calories burned, time, speed, scan, and heart rate monitor.
- It features a space-saving design and 8 level magnetic tension system that allows the user to adjust the tension level for an easier or more difficult workout.
- This product is worth your money and comes with the 3 piece crank system.
Similar Products Comparison:
|Product Name||Feature - 1||Feature - 2||Product_Prices|
|Baleaf Women's Thermal Fleece Running Cycling Tights||90% Polyester/10% Spandex||Leg zippers for easy off and on||Check Price|
|Stamina InMotion Manual Treadmill||Manual treadmill with dual weighted flywheels||Textured, non-slip walking/jogging surface||Check Price|
|Stamina 1350 Magnetic Resistance Recumbent Bike||Recumbent stationary bike for effective low-impact aerobic exercises||Large, easy-to-read monitor displays speed||Check Price|
|ProGear 190 Manual Treadmill with Twin Flywheels||Tested up to 230lbs of user weight||Oversized belt rollers provide a very smooth||Check Price|
|Exerpeutic GOLD 500 XLS Foldable Upright Bike, 400 lbs||Waterproof PVC Equipment Mat||olds to 1/2 the size, so it is uniquely compact||Check Price|
Here is the Quick Overview of Exerpeutic Folding Magnetic Upright Bike :
This is an elliptical trainer and it provides a more effective and comfortable workout. Moreover, this elliptical trainer comes with the 3 piece crank system that provides a smooth and consistent pedaling motion.